Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a great workshop!

I just facilitated a two day workshop in Mesa called "Teaching Parenting the Positive Discipline Way." What a great workshop. We had participants from Tempe, Mesa, Apache Junction and Texas!! This workshop trains participants to become Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educators. Positive Discipline teaches tools and skills that are respectful, encouraging, connecting, focused on solutions, and teach long term life skills. They are not permissive nor authoritarian in nature; they are both kind and firm, which is good for parents and children.

I want to thank all of the amazing people who attended the two day training with me! I learned so much from each and every one of you, and I sense that we all learned from each other! Knowing that each of you will share respectful parenting tools with parents in your area is soooo encouraging to me! Let's each go out and change the world...one child, one parent, one family, one community at a time!!!

1 comment:

My Time to Blossom said...

I am so excited for you that your event went so well! Congrats!